The Gartner Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit starts today, May 26th, and Axway will be a Platinum sponsor.
This year’s theme is “Building a Resilient Enterprise with Composable, Adaptable Applications.” Talk tracks, keynotes, and solution provider sessions will cover various topics on how to architect, develop and integrate applications that will enable a composable business that’s modular, adaptable, automated.
Axway is really excited to participate in this year’s summit as we help businesses move faster, reach new markets, and build brilliant digital experiences with Amplify API Management Platform.
The Amplify platform is the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party ecosystems.
If you are attending, we’d like to invite you to visit Axway’s exhibitor portal for some special virtual activities we’re sponsoring. Look for our red OPEN EVERYTHING banner to access all of our exclusive content.
During the Summit, Axway will showcase:
- Amplify platform — the only open, independent API management platform for governing APIs across ecosystems, environments, and vendors.
- Exclusive content about our Axway B2B Integration and Axway Managed File Transfer solutions that have defined a generation and take your operations to new levels of security, efficiency, and uptime.
- Video testimonials by investment banker Baird and business data experts Dun & Bradstreet on how the Amplify platform improved their operations and offers a path to the future.
- A 20-minute fireside chat with Erik Wilde, our Digital Catalyst and renowned expert in APIs and digital transformation along with our customers at HM Health Solutions.
- Raffles and giveaways for a chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods by scheduling a meeting with an Axway representative.
Tune in to our speaking session
Our Axway Catalyst, Erik Wilde, and our customers from HM Health Solutions will be presenting on May 27th at 12:30 EDT on Enabling Innovative Digital Experiences with World-class APIs.
Be sure to add this session to your agenda to learn how our APIM solution helped HM Health Solutions develop leading-edge digital services to attract and retain customers and boost their competitiveness.